Arranging a Funeral
t: 01475 728760 e:firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand the sorrow and grief of bereavement and we appreciate the love you shared in life should be reflected in the funeral.
A funeral should be a unique tribute to the life of the person who has passed away, whilst providing comfort to relatives and friends. For some this will mean following a traditional path, for others a more contemporary funeral arrangement may be more suitable.
When ready and convenient for yourself the person taking responsibility for the funeral arrangements can make an appointment to meet with us at our premises or indeed in the comfort of your own home.
( COVID 19 – at all times we must abide by government regulations and guidance and alternate arrangements may have to be made to abide by current rules )
Funerals are changing – they are moving towards and becoming a celebration of life. Traditions are of course upheld, however every aspect can be personalised.
- Travelling in specific transport – a Vintage Hearse, a motorcycle hearse, a horse and carriage.
- Incorporate a special route or place.
- Type of coffin – Traditional, coloured or pictured.
- Charitable donations
- Specifically designed order of service
- Service content – Hymns or songs or indeed specific music
- Bright colours or a theme.
These are some of the things that will be discussed.
A written estimate of costs will always be issued after the initial arrangement meeting is concluded.